The greytHR Add Employee wizard guides you through the process of adding a new employee. You have the flexibility to enter comprehensive information about a new employee as soon as the person joins or first add salient details and update remaining details later. Use the Employee Directory page to view a listing of all employees. You can also search quickly based on values such as department, location, or category.
- Click Add Employee in the Employee Directory page.
in the Actions tab.
Follow the wizard to enter information about the employee.
Employee Position - Next select the employee location.
PF, ESI & LWF - Add PAN Number, PF details and ESI number (if eligible)
Add LWF Details- Check the box Include LWF
Click Finish to confirm adding an employee.
- Click Close in the summary message confirming adding an employee or click Add Another Employee to add another new employee.
- Employee Directory displays with the new employee details in order of Employee Name.
Release Version: 5.3.7
Updates made as on 23rd. February, 2018
List of enhancements this week:
Include All or Select Employees For LWF (Labor Welfare Fund) Deduction
For organizations registered under LWF, greytHR provides an option to include all or select employees for LWF deduction.
Click here to select employees for LWF deduction.
To Select Employees for LWF Deduction
- Navigate to Employee > Employee Directory.
- Click the Add Employee button.
- Complete the Basic Information and Employee Position steps of the Add Employee wizard.
- In the PF,ESI & LWF step, check the box Include LWF.
Figure 2 - Enable LWF for Select Employees
- Complete the steps in the wizard to add the employee.
View CTC Breakup in Salary Revision
Now, employees can instantly view the CTC breakup in the Salary Revision History page of the ESS portal.
Employee Leaving Date Introduced in the Income Tax Statement as well as Report
Now, Admin can view the employee leaving date in the Income Tax tab as well as in the downloaded IT report.
To View the Income Tax Tab:
- Navigate to Payroll > Payroll Inputs > Income Tax.
- Select the employee whose leaving date is updated. You can view the same in the Income Tax page as well as in the downloaded report.
Figure 5 - View Income Tax Components of an Employee in the Separation Process
Ignore Leave Rules While Granting Leave
Admin can now bypass leave rules while manually granting leave for an employee. A new privilege is introduced for Leave-Admin category to ignore leave rules associated with the corresponding leave type while manually granting leave. Click here to learn more.
- Issue in accepting HRA in POI section is resolved.
- There was an issue of resigned employees without UAN, appearing in the text file, while generating the PF ECR report for employees of type Regular. This issue is resolved.
- During regularization, attendance status was incorrectly displayed if the employee had not fulfilled the minimum hours. This issue is corrected.
We’re always there to support you, so feel free to reach out to our support team for immediate assistance:
Phone: +91-80-4022 5900
Timings: 9:30 am - 6:30 pm | Monday to Friday
For greytHR Self-Help and Support: